{Losing Touch} {Losing Touch}

ive heard better

technodude79 is better then this

|aG| Long Jump |aG| Long Jump

wow..

hmmmm the kick was kind of low... the buzz of the base gave it an edgy beat, but other then that, the synths were amazing, keep it up =D
7/10
technodude79

alertG responds:

Hey, thanks for the comments :)

However, seriously, I dont even like this track that much XD. I should have improved on it before I submitted it. I did make another version that you would probably like a lot more. ;P

Goukisan - BattleSongLoop Goukisan - BattleSongLoop

What is up???

It had a Great Beat going through the whole thing. I really enjoyed listening to it and tapping my foot as the song played. Keep making music , your very good at it. I also didn't have a problem with the repetetiveness, but in your song, it sort of made sense in a way to keep the beat as did. Good job, 10/10 keep it up!!!

P.S (my friends is a techno artist as well)
technodude79 {TD}
He is great.
You are good, good job.

Goukisan responds:

hey man, thanks for the the praise. Yea the beat in this repeated constantly. I tried making several different drumlines for this but in the end, the same one always sounded best. I'll probably keep working on this before i make my game though.

Prelude in C minor. Prelude in C minor.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

like right around the middle you screwed up with the lower to higher, but other then that it was pretty good. 6/10.